Intense slow boiling and stewing of generous amounts of fresh crabs and prawns into a concentrated rich broth of smooth, creamy and delicious seafood bisque. A luxurious and indulgence dinner is served!
- Size : 510 ml (2 serves).
- Calories count : 173 kcals per serve (250ml).
- Ingredients : Prawns, onions, crabs, chicken stock, bay leaves, thyme, wheat flour, butter, pepper, salt.
- Storage : Between 0°c and +4°c.
- Shelf life : Up to 10 days. Always refer to the date on the pack. Once opened, consume within 3 days. If frozen, able to keep for an extra month.
- Microwave : Pour the soup into bowl/cup and heat in the oven for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Cooking stove : Pour the soup into the pot and stir over medium heat every 15s until bubbles appear.